Jackrabbit Delivery™ is an eLearning course
delivery player, created to dynamically DELIVER
learning objects and other Web content. It can appear
“inside” the LMS, or pop up in another
browser window, when launched from within an LMS.
Jackrabbit Delivery™ comprises the following
- Dynamic content delivery:
Content is separate from programming, facilitating
easy updates to either content or delivery engine.
- Title bar: Name of learning
object (course, module, lesson, topic, etc)
- Breadcrumbs: Shows the learner
where they are in the learning object(s)
- Content delivery area: Template-based,
can deliver virtually any combination of Flash
animations, streaming audio, video, text, etc.
- Next/Back buttons: For basic
navigation through the learning object(s)
- Media controls: Play/pause,
rewind, fast forward, etc.
- Course Map (with hide/show):
Intuitive collapsible/expandable “tree”
format for quick and easy navigation
- Progress Indicator: Course
Map includes visual indicators (an icon next to
the learning object name in the course map), to
show which learning objects have been viewed,
completed, or remain to be viewed or completed.
- Search: Search for a word
or phrase in the learning object, clickable search
results take the user to a specific page in the
- Text (with hide/show): Learners
choose wither to hide/show on-screen text.
- SCORM conformant: Communicates
learner performance data with any SCORM-conformant
- Customizable look and feel: Because
the content is separate from the delivery engine,
the engine look and feel can be easily customized.
- Bookmark: Saves the user’s
location in the learning object(s), and passes
this information to a SCORM conformant Learning
- Auto-play Option: Users can
click the Auto-Play button, which
takes the user through a linear presentation path,
without the need to click the Next or
Delivery™ is an eLearning course delivery
player, created to dynamically DELIVER learning
objects and other Web content.
Agilant Learning | Legal | Privacy Statement | Contact